Milcom will provide its clients with the training and consultancy services required to make them successful in their endeavors and wherever practical provide training that makes candidates field ready.
OUR CODE OF PRACTICE
Milcom has developed a code of practice for training programs, and is committed to constant review of this code to meet changes in technology and training procedures.
Please see individual course specific terms and conditions
- Milcom will endeavour to assist organisations and individuals acquire the necessary skills to actively participate in the Information Technology and Telecommunications industry.
- Milcom will be committed to provide effective training to the Information Technology and Telecommunications industry
- Milcom shall at all time act with integrity in dealings with all students and members of the community.
- Milcom will at all time take all necessary steps to comply with all Federal, State and Territory legislation such as but not limited to:
* These laws are the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 and Anti-Discrimination Regulation 2004 and five Commonwealth Acts, the Racial Discrimination Act 1975, the Sex Discrimination Act 1984, the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1987, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 and the Age Discrimination Act 2004.
- OH&S (NSW OHS Act 2000)
- Equal Employment Opportunity EEO*
- Bullying, Workplace Harassment and Victimisation*
- Milcom shall adopt such policies and procedures to ensure that the quality of training programs offered are relevant and in accordance with the:
- Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)
- Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF)
- Apprenticeships and traineeships
- Milcom shall refrain from any activities which could be detrimental to any training authority or any industry member.
- Milcom will ensure
- the accuracy of any promotional advertising material
- maintenance of adequate records
- provision of adequate facilities in which to conduct training programs
- The employment of qualified staff and maintenance of staff training sufficient to delivery of training programs on an ongoing basis.
- formulate and comply with an acceptable refund policy
- Milcom undertakes to assist any authorised training authority to maintain quality training and to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Milcom undertakes to ensure that all employees, agents and representatives are familiar with and agree to comply with this code of conduct.
- Milcom will refrain from associating with any enterprise which could be regarded as acting in breach of this code of ethics.
- General Conditions
- Cancellation of booking less than 14 days prior to commencement of the course will attract a 50% administration charge.
- No refunds will be payable after course commencement.
- Milcom reserves the right to cancel, postpone or vary course dates or venues.
- Milcom reserves the right to allow delegates to transfer between courses venues or dates.
Access and Equity
Milcom is to take into account the diverse needs of individual student, including people who face barriers due to age, gender, cultural difference, disability, language, literacy and numeracy, unemployment, imprisonment or isolation any other students who are experiencing barriers in relation to access, participation and outcomes into consideration.
(The laws are the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 and Anti-Discrimination Regulation 2004 and five Commonwealth Acts, the Racial Discrimination Act 1975, the Sex Discrimination Act 1984, the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1987, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 and the Age Discrimination Act 2004.)
Results of our 2007 AQTF audit
Milcom Communications is a company registered under the Corporations Act.
Level 1, 355 Spencer St.
West Melbourne Vic 3003
Ph: 02 9889 1177
Fax: 02 9889 1188
National hotline: 1300 369 320