| RECENTLY VIEWED COURSES ?|
| TESTIMONIALS / CASE STUDIES|
“I’ve made it with the help of Milcom” more
“I’ve finally got the credit for the effort” more
“The presenters shared their wealth of industry experience with the class...” more
“...with Milcom I now have 2 job offers, not just interviews...” more
|Milcom is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with (ASQA) meeting the requirements of the Australian Quality Training|
Framework (AQTF) and SNR.
Our NTIS Number is 6859.
| PREFERED TRAINING PROVIDER|
| CAN-02 Pit & Pipe meets Telstra standards
There are courses starting: 13-Jun-2013, 26-Jun-2013, 22-Jul-2013, 24-Jul-2013, 18-Sep-2013, and more...
Click to view all course dates and locations
This Training package is designed to provide staff with the necessary skills to carry out Pit & Pipe within the Customer Access Network. Sessions covered include, plan reading pit types installation techniques and safety.
On completion of this training students will be able to:
* Prepare Site for Installation
* Local environment is observed before, during and after, reinstatement is completed appropriately
* Site cleared in accordance with relevant standards, codes and legislation and all tools, equipment and clothing are used safely in accordance with manufactures specifications
* Excavation is made safe through erection of necessary barriers
* Pit and pipe or conduit is selected and constructed/installed to specification and manufacturers requirements
* Pipe and conduit internal surfaces are free from impediments and pipe entry into enclosure is sealed against ingress from foreign matter
* Restore site and complete documentation
Milcom Fee: $450.00
Meets Telstra standards
Language Literacy and Numeracy
Click to view our Policy Document
Attainments Awarded upon completion:
Skills & Knowledge:
Skills and Knowledge required before Statement of Attainment for this course can be issued.
However they are not required prior to attending course.
Occupational Health & Safety
To Book or Enquire:
To Book or enquire about this course click here
- You are not booked into a course until you receive confirmation from Milcom.
- Cancellation of booking less than 7 days prior to course commencement will attract 50% of deposit paid.
- No refunds will be payable after course commencement.
- Milcom reserves the right to cancel, postpone or vary course dates or venues.
- Milcom reserves the right to allow delegates a “once only” transfer between courses, venues or dates. Further transfers will incur an administration fee. Contact the office for fee information.
- Dress code: Courses are conducted in a simulated work environment; therefore students must be attired appropriately. Closed shoes/boots only. No sandals or thongs. Students wearing sandals or thongs will not be allowed into the course.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed into class.