| RECENTLY VIEWED COURSES ?|
| TESTIMONIALS / CASE STUDIES|
“I’ve made it with the help of Milcom” more
“I’ve finally got the credit for the effort” more
“The presenters shared their wealth of industry experience with the class...” more
“...with Milcom I now have 2 job offers, not just interviews...” more
|Milcom is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with (ASQA) meeting the requirements of the Australian Quality Training|
Framework (AQTF) and SNR.
Our NTIS Number is 6859.
| PREFERED TRAINING PROVIDER|
| ICT-40202 Certificate IV Telecommunications Engineering
The course schedule is being finalised.
Call 1300 369 320 for next training date or Click Here to be advised when course is available
This qualification has been developed for employment roles involving:
Installation of telecommunications and data communications equipment.
This role includes planning and performing installations, testing installed equipment and fault finding.
To develop the skill an knowledge required to meet the needs of the current and upcoming technologies
- Fibre to the home (FTTH)
- Broadband over power line
- You will be introduced to IP, VoIP, FTTH, Broadband and Wideband
- You will have a portfolio of planning and designing templates that you can use
- You will develop hands on skills on the management of active equipment
- You will understand voice and data networking both hardwired and wireless
- You will have additional competencies added to your skills profile on Milcom's database giving you more employment opportunities
Milcom Fee: $2,950.00
Optional - Deposit of $701.00 then 12 monthly payments of $175.00
NECA member special price available, refer to your state chapter
Language Literacy and Numeracy
Click to view our Policy Document
Attainments Awarded upon completion:
ICTTC147A, ICTTC051C, ICTTC040C, ICTTC037C, ICTTC002C, ICTTC001C
Courses that must have been completed before attempting this course
Certificate III in Telecommunications
To Book or Enquire:
To Book or enquire about this course click here
- You are not booked into a course until you receive confirmation from Milcom.
- For courses of $1000 or less, full payment is required before a booking is accepted
- Cancellation of a booking less than 5 working days prior to course commencement will incur a cost of 50% of the course fee
- Please refer to Milcom’s Refund Policy for a full explanation of Milcom’s refunds
- No refunds will be payable after course commencement.
- Milcom reserves the right to cancel, postpone or vary course dates or venues, in particular, courses that do not meet minimum class size
- Milcom reserves the right to allow delegates a “once only” transfer between courses, venues or dates. Further transfers will incur an administration fee. Contact the office for fee information.
- Dress code: Courses are conducted in a simulated work environment; therefore students must be attired appropriately. Closed shoes/boots only. No sandals or thongs.
- Students wearing sandals or thongs will not be allowed into the course.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed into class.