| RECENTLY VIEWED COURSES ?|
| TESTIMONIALS / CASE STUDIES|
“I’ve made it with the help of Milcom” more
“I’ve finally got the credit for the effort” more
“The presenters shared their wealth of industry experience with the class...” more
“...with Milcom I now have 2 job offers, not just interviews...” more
|Milcom is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with (ASQA) meeting the requirements of the Australian Quality Training|
Framework (AQTF) and SNR.
Our NTIS Number is 6859.
| PREFERED TRAINING PROVIDER|
| SPC-01 Smart Wired™ Designers course
The course schedule is being finalised.
Call 1300 369 320 for next training date or Click Here to be advised when course is available
This course is designed to provide Electricians and Telecommunications cablers with the necessary skill and knowledge to design the cabling to meet the home automation of the 21st Century.
-On completion of the course you will be able to:
-Explain the concept of the SmartWired™
-List the minimum requirements for a entertainment systems
-What is required for light and power, energy management system
-How to develop architectural drawings
-How to estimate the requirements
Milcom Fee: $480.00
NECA member special price available, refer to your state chapter
Language Literacy and Numeracy
Click to view our Policy Document
Upon Succesful course completion:
You will be issued with a "Statement of Completion"
Courses that must have been completed before attempting this course
Open Registration,Structured Cabling,Coax Cabling
To Book or Enquire:
To Book or enquire about this course click here
- You are not booked into a course until you receive confirmation from Milcom.
- Cancellation of booking less than 7 days prior to course commencement will attract 50% of deposit paid.
- No refunds will be payable after course commencement.
- Milcom reserves the right to cancel, postpone or vary course dates or venues.
- Milcom reserves the right to allow delegates a “once only” transfer between courses, venues or dates. Further transfers will incur an administration fee. Contact the office for fee information.
- Dress code: Courses are conducted in a simulated work environment; therefore students must be attired appropriately. Closed shoes/boots only. No sandals or thongs. Students wearing sandals or thongs will not be allowed into the course.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed into class.