| TESTIMONIALS / CASE STUDIES|
“I’ve made it with the help of Milcom” more
“I’ve finally got the credit for the effort” more
“The presenters shared their wealth of industry experience with the class...” more
“...with Milcom I now have 2 job offers, not just interviews...” more
|Milcom is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with (ASQA) meeting the requirements of the Australian Quality Training|
Framework (AQTF) and SNR.
Our NTIS Number is 6859.
| PREFERED TRAINING PROVIDER|
Get Qualified Quickly, field ready training...
Milcom is pleased to announce it now has the following eLearning interactive animated home study programs:
What's the difference?
"It's huge" - instead of working from home staring at power point displays with an array of questions that follow,
Milcom has uniquely blended interactive animated learning, representing the latest eLearning systems currently available.
With your mouse, you can open lids, look inside boxes, expose cutaways and make your home study a more meaningful and less
These courses consist of chapters that you must work through that contain interactive animated content and assessments.
Learning is a "doing thing" and our courses reflect this by being highly interactive with voice over and easy to navigate. The
course has online assessments that will prepare you for your final written assessment when you do your practical session with us.
On completion of your online training, you will need to attend a Milcom training centre to complete the workshop practicals. At this
time you will also be formally assessed on what you have learnt online and assessed for your practical skills. The pass mark for
assessments is 80%
No need to stop Earning whilst you are Learning.
- Learn where and when you want
- Learning is at your own pace and in your time
- Cost effective, no additional cost of lost revenue to attend a training centre, missing business opportunities or
not being able to complete business deadlines
How to get started with eLearning
To make elearning work for you, you will need:
- Select your desired course form the list below
- Click on the "Enroll" button of the required course
- Login with your Milcom account or create one
- Pay course fee using your credit card
- Upon a successful transaction you are enrolled in the selected course
- An email is sent to you with login details to begin your online course
We will provide you with the technical support throughout your elearning experience.
- To be self motivated
- Have reasonable computer skills
- Your computer meets the course requirements - Click here to view
- Have a good grasp of the English language.
- Have an reliable internet connection
If any of the above is an issue for you then you should consider our face to face courses
There are many advantages to our eLearning courses for the individual and or companies:
- Learn while you earn, don't lose money! study at your own pace in your own time
- No need to travel to the classroom day after day eLearning is especially suitable for
people in remote or out of town students
- Enables individuals in remote areas to access training
- Check your progress and knowledge as you progress thru the eLearn system
- Reduces travel time and associated costs i.e. less fuel less accommodation, it all makes sense doesn't it?
- Accessible anywhere as long as you have internet access
Milcom eLearning Courses
More courses are under development. If the course your looking for is not listed then check back here in a few months.
- Open Cabler Registration (ICTCBL2136A & ICTCBL2137A)
Completion of this training qualifies you for an "ACMA Open Cabler Registration",
previously known as Austel/ACA Licence
- Upgrade Restricted to Open Cabler Registration (ICTCBL2137A)
Upgrade your existing "ACMA Restricted Cabler Registration" to "ACMA Open Cabler Registration"
- Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices (BSBSUS301A)
- Use hand and power tools (ICTTEN2140A)